How much does the Funk Roberts Fitness Retreat cost?
It ranges depending on your choice for booking. For the full pricing please click the Pricing Page => CLICK HERE
How long is the Retreat?
This retreat is 10 days and 9 nights, Oct 29th at 6:00PM–November 8th at 8:00PM 2017.
Can I stay Longer Or Come Before?
Absolutely! I will be in Thailand about 10 days before the Retreat and also a week after the event. I suggest that you book for 2 weeks and come a few days before the Funk Roberts Retreat starts so you can acclimatize to the weather and time change
What is included in the price?
- 10-night lodging at Coco Retreat with full access (see Accommodation Section)
- Welcome Thai Dinner
- 2 freshly made meals a day (one breakfast and lunch)
- Daily Fitness and Workout Sessions with Funk Roberts
- Nutrition Seminar
- 2X Muay Thai Sessions at ChokChai Muay Thai
- Big Buddha Hill Run
- Pool Workout and Swim
- Beach Training and Lunch at NaiHarn Beach
- Group Trip to Professional Muay Thai Fights in Patong
- Group Walk Down Bangla Entertainment Area
- Group Trip to Chalong Bay Night Market
- Group Trip to Big Buddha Hill
- Group Trip to Monkey Hill to feed the monkey’s
- Insightful group chats and hang out with Funk
- Local restaurants and markets a minutes away
- Access to over 10 local gyms, MMA training facilities, Muay thai and other training
- Airport Shuttle to and From The Airport
- Bus Rides to All Group Trips
What Not Included
- Laundry Service
- Scooter Rental
- Yoga Sessions at Titan Fitness
- Phi Phi Island Day Trip on Sunday
How many people will be at the retreat?
The retreat is reserved for 10-12 people with a minimum of 6 people
Where will I be staying?
What are the food options? How much will it cost to eat per day?
Food is included in your package and is served 2x a day. The menu includes very healthy meal and plans which a Certified Nutritionist has created. You also have options for authentic Thai Food, American Cuisine, Chinese Food and more.
We will also have 2 group dinners at Coco Retreat of Thai Cuisine. If you are a vegetarian or vegan, Coco Retreat can cater you.
Also there a many restaurants with a variety of health foods, thai foods and also street vendors in walking distance
I’ve never trained Muay Thai before. Can I join in?
Absolutely! ChokChai Muay Thai will insure that you are comfortable and are experienced in teaching all levels.
I want my spouse/friend to come, but they wouldn't want to train.
No problem! We talk about offering packages for people where on person participates in the retreat while the other wants to relax by the beach or the pool – contact me at email@example.com
What else is there to do at or near the resort?
During down time people like to do a variety of things:
- Relax by the infinity pool or take a nap.
- Train at other world renown MMA and Muay Thai gyms
- Get relaxing massages.
- Check out local shops and restaurants.
- Lay out on the beautiful Phuket Beaches.
- Experience the Thailand nightlife.
What do I do if I get sick/injured?
Adequate travel insurance is crucial to insuring you have a safe trip. It is up to you to make sure you’re covered for the activities involved and to find to proper insurance for your stay.
There are many pharmacies, a private hospital and ambulance nearby, so if you get ill or injured we will make sure you get immediate and quality attention.
Do I need any vaccinations?
We highly recommend you speak to your doctor to see if you need any shots. They’ll have all the up to date information on any pills you may need or vaccinations you might want to consider. Getting them is time consuming, so leave at least 8 weeks to be safe.
Do I need a visa?
If you are from the U.S, U.K, Canada and other western or European countries, you do not need a visa. (You DO need a passport though!)
If you are uncertain if your country requires a visa for Thailand make sure you check with your travel agency
How do I get around the area?
We will be offering FREE bus shuttle to all of our group events, beach training and pool workout session. The main street is about 15 minutes walk away form Coco Retreat.
You can rent a scooter at your own cost. (we usually rent scooters) there are also taxi shuttles that you can take directly from Coco Retreat.
What Is The Refund/Cancellation Policy?
For cancellations, 100% refund is offered if cancelled over 60 days out.
If cancelled within 60-days of the retreat date your deposit of $200 is non-refundable but can be treated as “on-credit” for future retreat dates, subject to one-year expiry from refunded date.